As a means of ensuring that we provide the best possible service for our clients, at Stanbrook & Nicholson we strive to make a concerted effort to better understand the ever-changing trends which shape the homebuilding sector, and our consumers’ needs.
Whilst a set of timber windows and aluminum doors may not mean much to your average person, for those who are investing in their home, this couldn’t be more to the contrary. Windows and doors have a great impact on people’s sense of well-being; they affect exposure to daylight, sense of security, indoor climate, environmental impact – and, of course, energy bills.
So this is why our goal at Stanbrook & Nicholson is to better understand our consumer expectations, and then act on them, appreciating just how important a set of windows and doors are to our clients. This also means that we must understand not only the major forces that affect the new-build and renovation markets, such as GDP growth, disposable income, interest rates, environmental development and local regulations – as a consumer-oriented company, we must also understand the trends that drive home-owners’ decision making.
With all that in the mind, we have conducted some research into such trends, and have summarised these below:
- Nesting for togetherness: Seeking belonging and shelter from the turbulent times ahead
- Light and landscaping windows: When space becomes a scarcity, the importance of light increases
- Making everything smarter: Technology that shapes the future of the home
- Downscaling: Urbanization leads to more compact living
- Return of craftsmanship & tradition: The handmade and the old is back
- Rurbanism rules: City people long for the countryside
- Personal energy is the new currency: Stressed-out consumers are won-over by solutions that simplify life, saving them their personal energy
To further ensure that we keep-up with understanding consumer trends in the homebuilding sector, we actively encourage all of our clients to complete a testimonial and feedback survey, with such feedback helping us to develop and mould the next generation of Stanbrook & Nicholson’s smart and innovative window and door concepts. It is such feedback which we also hope will aide us to realise our client expectations, with our insistence on uncompromising design and quality in every last detail of our products and services, an investment you can rely on, and one which will guarantee you the following:
- Lower cost of living
- Green environment
- Smart design
- Higher security
- Enhanced user friendliness
Catch us at the Homebuilding and Renovation show on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th June, where we will be joined on our stand by our friends from Origin and Atlas, who will be providing their expert advice on their market leading aluminium bi-fold doors and aluminium roof lanterns respectively.